Selected: CO. MEATH, DONAGHPATRICK, PAROCHIAL HALL
|Name:||BARNES, ROBERT STEPHENSON |
|Building:||CO. MEATH, DONAGHPATRICK, PAROCHIAL HALL|
|Nature:||Gabled 3-bay building with lancet windows, of limestone. Consists of hall and library. Opened 25 Sep 1890. Cost £560. Lamps in hall by Jones & Willis, Birmingham.
|Refs:||Irish Times, 29 Sep 1890; IB 32, 1 Oct 1890, 236; Christine Casey & Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North Leinster (1993), 227|