Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Selected: CO. LAOIS, ABBEYLEIX, SCHOOL

Name: WESTMACOTT, RICHARD (SIR) #
Building: CO. LAOIS, ABBEYLEIX, SCHOOL
Date: 1847
Nature: Designs for same, for 2nd Viscount de Vesci.
Refs: Designs for school, 1847, with drawing for desk, in De Vesci Papers, NLI, AD 3586 (see A.P.W. Malcomson, The De Vesci Papers (Irish Manuscripts Commission, 2006), 166)

Name: LOUCH, JOHN HOWARD
Building: CO. LAOIS, ABBEYLEIX, SCHOOL
Date: 1853
Nature: Designs for 'Blue Gate School' by John Louch & Son.
Refs: Plans, signed and 4 Aug 1853, sold by Mealy's, Castlecomer, 3 & 4 Dec 1997 (Lot 460)