||FERGUSON, DUNCAN CAMPBELL
||CO. DUBLIN, DUBLIN, GLOUCESTER STREET LOWER, PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
||New church with portico, 'the first in the Grecian Doric order that has been erected in Dublin'; 'recently completed' in Aug 1846. DCF exhibits watercolour drawing of 'Presbyterian Church, erected in Lower Gloucester Street, Dublin' at RHA, 1848.
Civil Engineer and Architect's Journal 9 (Aug 1846), 258; RHA 1848, no. 339; Christine Casey, The Buildings of Ireland: Dublin (2005), 137.