Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Architect, of Dublin. George Hill Askins, who was probably the son of JOHN H. ASKINS JOHN H. ASKINS , was admitted to the Royal Dublin Society's School of Drawing in Architecture on 5 November 1846.(1) He had died by 1885 when B.T. Patterson made a valuation of his property.(2)

Addresses:(3) 3 Park Avenue, Sandymount, Dublin, 1863; Hollypark, 5 Gilford Road, Sandymount, 1874-1875, 1883.


(1) MS. transcript of admissions to Royal Dublin Society School of Architectural Drawing in IAA.
(2) PKS Bills of Quantities, Book 11, 924.
(3) From Thom's Directory 1863,1883, Post Office Directory 1874,1875.