Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Carpenter and measurer, of 88 Great Britain Street, Dublin, listed as such in Wilson's Dublin Directory for 1789.

A John Wilkinson was admitted to the Dublin Society's schools of landscape and ornament and figure drawing in 1785, to the school of drawing in architecture in 1788, and was awarded a medal the following year.(1)


(1) Gitta Willemson, The Dublin Society Drawing Schools 1746-1876 (2000), 101.