Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Builder, of 15 Upper Camden Street, Dublin, active from 1833 or earlier until 1844 or later. By 1841 he had also acquired premises at Portobello harbour, described as a 'brick and flag office' in the Post Office Dublin Directory for 1844. He disappears from the directories in the mid 1840s.


All information in this entry is from Wilson's Dublin Directory, the Post Office Dublin Directory and pettigrew and Oulton's Dublin Almanac.