Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

The Irish Architectural Archive holds a signed, undated drawing by William Fitzpatrick for the parapet of the tower of an unidentified church (Guinness Collection, Acc. 96/068.5/15).   It was formerly among the drawings in the office of HENRY MULLINS & HENRY MULLINS & amp; MCMAHON MCMAHON , builders and government contractors.(1) and appears to date from the first quarter of the nineteenth century.   Fitzpatrick may have been a stonemason rather than an architect.


(1) It was bought by the Hon. Desmond Guinness in 1965.