Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Civil engineers, of Dublin, listed as such in Wilson's Dublin Directory from 1830 until 1834. The address given is that of FREDERICK DARLEY [2] FREDERICK DARLEY [2] , suggesting that this was a partnership between him and a member of the Cranfield family, with whom the Darleys were connected by marriage.(1)

Address: 25 Lower Fitzwilliam Street, 1830-1834.


(1) John Smith Cranfield married Elizabeth, daughter of Arthur and Elizabeth Darley, in 1789; see R. Refaussé, Register of the Parish of St Thomas, Dublin, 1750-1791 (1994), 136.