Dictionary of Irish Architects 1720 - 1940

Architect on the staff of the Office of Public Works from 1922 or earlier until 1960 or later. During the second half of the 1920s he was District Architect in Co. Mayo; by 1933 he had been moved to Killarney. By 1947 he had been promoted to the rank of architect and remained in this position until at least 1960.



References

All information in this entry is from the lists of staff of the Office of Public Works in Thom's directories.